"Changing Lives One Smile At A Time"
Diamond Dental Associates, where the genuine care and comfort of our patients is our highest priority. We pledge to provide the finest personal service using state of the art technology for our patients, who will always be welcomed to a warm and caring environment. At Diamond Dental Associates we change lives one smile at a time.
- We are committed to making every interaction with our patients a positive one.
- We respect and acknowledge your concerns about the dental treatment you will receive.
- We recognize that it is difficult for highly fearful people to visit a dental office for needed treatment.
- You should feel confident that the treatment we provide is in your best interests and fits in with your preferences, lifestyle, and monetary investment. Our office is committed to help you control your dental health and restore function as well as esthetics.
- We assure you that we will constantly improve our patient care and service and strive to offer the highest quality, state-of- the-art dental treatment.
- We want to make your visit to our office as comfortable as possible and will always be available to discuss any concerns you have with your treatment or our office.
- All of our patients are thoroughly instructed on home care and maintenance of your restorations.. Your home care is a most important part of your treatment. We are always here for patients who need assistance to insure their compliance. Patients should make a commitment to keep their mouths clean and healthy.
- We respect the privacy of your dental health information and strictly follow the new HIPPA regulations and guidelines.
Dr. Scott Chanin
Dr. Scott Chanin is excited to announce his new state of the art dental practice, Diamond Dental Associates, in Flemington, New Jersey. With more than 30 years of providing exceptional dental care, Dr. Chanin will continue to provide his patients with the same passion, care and enthusiasm as he did in Hamilton Square, New Jersey.
Services and Treatments
Cosmetic bonding is a procedure that involves using a resin based material that adheres to the tooth, to restore decay, alter tooth shape or size, close spaces and variety of other uses
A veneer (or porcelain veneer) is a thin piece of porcelain which is facing or covering that is fixed to the front surface of your tooth. Veneers can change the size, shape and color of teeth.
North, 334 NJ-31 #1 Flemington, NJ 08822
Phone: (908) 838-0004
For more information e-mail Jen at email@example.com
Copyright 2016 Diamond Dental Associates. All rights Reserved